- The building itself is a large, breezeway barn constructed in 1950. Although in need of much cosmetic work, the walls, roof, stalls, foundation and floor are in solid, good condition.
- The barn can house up to eight head of horses. We currently have four stalls available for occupation.
- Each stall is sized 11x10 and has its own window.
- Indoor water hydrant.
- The center aisle of the barn is asphalt - stall floors are dirt.
- Barn is equipped with electricity and illuminated from without during the night for the sake of security.
- The property is divided into several pastures, the largest of these is available at the moment - and it is accessible from the barn.
Self-Care: $75/mo. per head.
Full-Time Care: $250.00/mo. per head.
Located on the edge of town, South Haven Farm is positioned between Morrison proper, several schools including Morrison Institute of Technology and adjacent to French Creek Park just across the road. Also, located just three miles North of Morrison, is the Morrison Rockwood State Park, where you can find 14 acres of Equestrian trails to ride, and other amenities for your enjoyment.
Despite close proximity to the city and highway, we strive to offer a safe, quiet and unobtrusive environment for your horses to live in. For the sake of everyone involved, there is a set of stable rules meant only for the well-being of your animals and yourself while you stay with us here at South Haven Farm.
617 Portland Ave
Morrison, IL 61270